jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

First best friend


Resultado de imagen para exploracion en selvaMy first best friend was Lucas, is a long story, so long that I can’t say when I met him, he lives in the same blind street as me in my neighborhood, and I think that I was 5 or 7 years old, I like many things of our friendship, we were so creative. Every time I went out with my brother to explore the fields and find new places that, every time were so magic, also, went out to some fruits like apple, apricot, and a lot of type of them. We lived in the city but in the suburban zone, so we have a lot of land to know, I liked to go to ride bikes and, Lucas is good person and he has a good sense of humor, we were partners in the school but just for the primary, because in the sixth grade, he had to leave to another school . In the present time both study in Santiago, he studies in FACH because he wants to be a pilot, for a little time we lived together in an apartment, for one year and now he lives with his relatives.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My future job When I think in my future job, everytime, I think different things, because I don’t have a specific vision of me,...