jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019


I can never go to see a concert that I really love it, sometimes I have been in some concert when I started the university, I went to see “la moral distraida” in the concert of “mechones”, this concert was in a field and I was accompanied with friends, that day was so funny and crazy because I drank some beers. That got free

Coming back to the theme, a real concert that I love it, or love to be able to go, because this oncert was when I was a chilld, it is a concert of red hot chili peppers in “slane castle” on 23rd of September in 2003, this concert was awesome, it is the most famous concert of this group of funk rock, started in the afternoon and finished in the night with firework, I would like to go with my brother and best friend, this is a group that I love since I was a teenager, I like to learn to play some songs in guitar or bass in my house, I like to play some themes, and also play in the concert the song “cant’s stop”, “otherside” and “californication”, someday I hope I can go to the concert of red hot chili peppers.

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope that you can see them, they are a very cool band! They usually play in Lollapalooza concert

    ResponderBorrar

My future job When I think in my future job, everytime, I think different things, because I don’t have a specific vision of me,...